University of Bremen / PIP & PEP
The Faculty of Physics and Electrical Engineering of the University of Bremen invites graduate physicists from all over the world to come here for a postgraduate study.
Obtainable degrees are:
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Dr.rer.nat. ( the German equivalent to PhD)
Please consult the PIP website for more information on the programme and courses/seminars.
The Postgraduate Programme Environmental Physics (PEP) offers attractive opportunities for graduate and postgraduate studies.
Three types of study programmes lead to the following qualifications:
- Diplom-Physik (Diploma in Physics) with the elective Environmental Physics after two years (discontinued course of study)
- M.Sc. in Physics (Master of Sciences in Physics) after two years
- Certificate in Environmental Physics after one year
- Particularly qualified students may enter directly a Ph.D. programme after successful completion of one year of PEP.
Please consult the PEP website for more information on the programme and courses/seminars.